What services does a restorative dentistry team provide?
At Gateway Oral Health Center of St. George, Utah, Dr. Bryce Eager and his dental team can help patients with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. Many patients are curious as to the many restorative services provided by our team of professionals and want to learn more about these treatments.
What services does a restorative dentist provide?
A restorative dentist provides a variety of services to restore your smile. These services can include:
- Dental fillings. A restorative dentist can place fillings in your teeth to repair cavities or other damage. These are a reliable way to restore a tooth after tooth decay has occurred and helps stop the decay from getting larger or deeper.
- Dental crowns. The dental crown is a specific type of dental restoration that covers the entire tooth. Crowns can be used to restore a tooth that has been damaged or to improve the appearance of a tooth.
- Dental bridges. The dental bridge is a unique dental restoration that spans the space between two teeth. Bridges are used in replacing a missing tooth or to support a dental prosthesis such as a denture.
- Dental implants. The dental implant is a type of dental restoration that is used to replace a missing tooth. An implant is a very small, titanium metal post placed in the jawbone and serves as a support for a dental prosthesis.
- Dentures. Dentures are a unique type of dental prosthesis that can be used to replace all of the teeth in a single arch. Dentures are either a removable or fixed restoration and may be complete, full dentures, or partial dentures, depending on a patient’s needs.
- Orthodontic treatment. Our team is proud to provide orthodontic services using our ClearCorrect aligner trays. This avoids the need for a referral to an orthodontist and allows patients to restore and realign their teeth without metal bracket-and-wire braces commonly used by other dental professionals.
- Professional teeth whitening. We know how important a white, bright smile can be! We are excited to offer in-office professional whitening to brighten the smile and allow patients to restore their self-confidence in how they look.
How do I learn more about restorative dentistry?
If you reside in or around the St. George, UT, area and want to speak to Dr. Bryce Eager and his team, connect with Gateway Oral Health Center to educate yourself on restorative solutions’ benefits further. Call (435) 656-0255 to request an appointment with our team at 720 South River Road, Suite B-210. We are open to both new and returning families and patients in the area.