Cosmetic dentistry services available at Gateway Oral Health Center
Cosmetic dentistry is an excellent way for St. George, Utah, area patients to rejuvenate and transform their smiles. With aesthetic therapeutic options, patients have a lot to choose from to achieve their smile goals.
What cosmetic dentistry services are available at Gateway Oral Health Center?
Dr. Bryce Eagar and his team are pleased to provide the following cosmetic services for new and returning patients:
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the teeth is easy with our professional-strength options. Patients can achieve whitening with the assistance of our team with in-office or take-home whitening solutions available at our practice.
- Porcelain veneers – addressing imperfections of the smile, such as misalignment, permanent staining, or gaps between teeth, is easy with ceramic veneers. These thin facings are bonded onto the front of a tooth to disguise common dental issues that may negatively impact your smile.
- Dental crowns – ceramic restorations such as dental crowns can also protect and strengthen teeth. These restorations are made to match the patient’s existing teeth in color, shape, and size for a seamless repair.
- Dental implants – using dental implants is highly beneficial to the patient and can be restored in different ways to replace one or more missing teeth. Unlike removable restorations such as dentures and partials, these posts obtain strength and durability through the jawbone. Dr. Eager offers both titanium and zirconia ceramic implants to our patients.
- Composite resin bonding – composite resin bonding, or dental bonding, is an affordable and same-day alternative to traditional porcelain veneers commonly used to restore the smile’s appearance. This restoration is readily available and can be completed in a single visit, covering imperfections in the smile with a tooth-colored material.
- Clear Aligner braces – patients with misalignment or spacing in the smile may want to ask about Clear Aligners, an alternative to traditional metal bracket-and-wire braces. Instead, this treatment uses clear plastic alignment trays worn in progression to achieve the desired alignment.
Schedule an appointment today!
If you are ready to visit our team at Gateway Oral Health Center in St. George, UT, call (435) 656-0255 to request a consultation appointment with Dr. Bryce Eagar and his team!